[Gllug] No Expo this year

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Wed Sep 5 16:59:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 17:26 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Firstly, apologies - my last email seemed a bit harsh, didnt intend it to.
OK.

> I suppose the point really is that if we are going to have a social'ish get
> together - the idea might be to have it more Fosdem'ish rather than LinuxConf'ish.
LinuxConf is pretty social. Let's not mention meeting hordes of
"schoolgirls" in Bristol, heading for the first School Disco to be held
there. Edinburgh is a bit of a blur, but Jon "Maddog" Hall in a black
kilt, plus lots of whisky, featured somewhere. And dancing at the Goth
club in Leeds till 2am? Me? With my reputation?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk