[Gllug] MP3 player recomendations

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:29:27 UTC 2007

i've been pretty happy with my samsung usb-stick mp3 player.
http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/digitalmusic/0,39029995,49262740,00.htm
basic but all I need, good battery life, plays ogg vorbis too, pretty and
small, not the 'best' sound quality but decent for jogging or at work.

only complaint it stopped being recognised by ubuntu after upgrading to edgy
and then feisty
I haven't tried but I expect it would work with a little effort. The fact
that it did before probably means there isn't a technical problem unless it
is that something has changed in the newer kernels