[Gllug] No Expo this year

Sean Tohill S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 14:59:48 UTC 2007

there is no reason why we couldn't organise an event here over a weekend.
i could book several rooms, scatter vendors/companies about and have
various streams going on in different rooms/lecture theatres (pubs?).

we could book somewhere for food on the saturday evening.

donations from companies would be welcome. maybe charge attendees to
make sure we can keep tabs on numbers. online registration.

the problem would be the organisation, which would require several people.

regards

sean
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk