[Gllug] No Expo this year

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:46:54 UTC 2007

re the Cambridge event, it is very *developer* oriented as far as I can
tell, whereas the LUGRadio event was a community based event with a fun,
social theme - although very worthy, Cambridge doesn't look like it's a
barrel of laughs.

LUGRadio was about 50% laughs, 45% barrel, 3% seriousness and 2% beard from
what I can remember  :)

Isn't that the kind of event we're discussing? If it's just people talking
about the intricacies of kernel development in every room I'll stay at home
ta  :)

Pete

On 05/09/07, Steven Goodwin <steev at tuls.pauken.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 01:07:45PM +0100, Pete Stean wrote:
> > I might add that Jono is not known as the "beard" for no reason... in
> fact
>
> It might be because he has a proverbial beard.
>
> --

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997