[Gllug] gllug-Fest ?

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Mon Sep 24 10:37:30 UTC 2007

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 11:49:45PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> Just wondering if the gllug-fest ( social / developer meeting in London maybe
> this year end / early next year )  discussion / meeting took place at the gllug
> meet on Sat ? If so, what was the outcome ? and if not, can we schedule some
> other time / meeting place for this ?

There was a discussion about this, and no real firm outcome came of it.
However, it had been noted:

* Some time around mid-April would be a good time - this way it won't clash
with the LPW and FOSDEM

* Companies should be approached to see if they'd like to offer sponsorship, in
exchange for having some tables where they could flaunt their wares

* We should have a few different tracks catering to different audiences,
running in parallel.

* A few people came up and said they'd be interested in helping to organise
this

(For those that are reading this, and are interested in helping out, I
recommend joining the Gllug Admin mailing list:

Dan
--
It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk