[Gllug] London *Nix UnExpo

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 12:52:10 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 01:32:46PM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 12:58 +0100, Alain Williams wrote:
> > The big downside from the GLLUG point of view is that it will be Birmingham, not
> > London.
>
> Would it also carry the usual UKUUG price tag?

The expo would be in the same place as the UKUUG conference, but separate.
If you come to the conference then you would need to pay the conference fee,
if you come to the expo then that would be different. We would like to
arrange that the coffee/... area is communial - to get mixing of conference
delegates (geeks) and the expo attendees (suits).

Commercial exhibitors would be charged (pay for cost of hall, etc).
The .ORG village would be free.

OK: geek/suit classification is simplistic, but you get the idea.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk