[Gllug] recofiguring which desktop starts using bash and vi

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 21:17:55 UTC 2008

HUH
I've got a problem. My KDE is not working anymore and I know I have one another GUI installed but have no clue where is the text file to enable
this desktop instead of KDE. I can then work from this another environment and completely remove KDE. I need to do all uptdates I've never done from bash. system Mandriva 2007.1
Thanks

I've done most things of reconfiguring in /etc using vi but have no clue where is file that sais if i use init 5 to use "X" GUI. What are the guis in Mandriva anyway; as I forgot the minimal desktop's name?
Thanks very much
--
MJ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.