[Gllug] Linux firefox config

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 20:08:22 UTC 2008

Hi

I am using Linux firefox 2.0.0.13 but I have noticed that the linux firefox is unable to show the photo in the pick of the day in the evening standard page http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/home/. But when I use the windows firefox to view the same page, I was able to view the photo in the pick of the day next to the box under the Art section.

there is another item that the linux firefox not able to read is the orange time arrows (only show in text) on both side of the program in the Radio times page http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/now.html . The orange time arrows came back on only when If i change the time of the program (as in change into a different page) or i use window firefox to view the program.

do you know what config setting changes can improve the above situations in my linux firefox?

Pleae advise.

Diana
Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk