[Gllug] Colo Centre

Santosh Kumar santoshskr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:29:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

www.bluecube-uk.com manages the Tiscali datacenter here in MK..

Late last year, we had a plan to shift some of our severs closer to our
office in MK, but decided to leave them at Docklands Telehouse itself
because of hosting and bandwidth costs here in MK.

I've never used them..so have no clue how good they are, but the sales chaps
I spoke to sounded fairly competent.

Good luck.

Santosh