[Gllug] What has happened to the list ?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Tue Apr 22 08:11:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 08:49 +0100, John G Walker wrote:
> I think I may have the record. This email was sent on 7 March and I
> received it on 22 April. I tact, I've just received a whole bunch of
> old emails, of which three or four were older than this one,

I discovered a problem on the mailman server hosting the gllug lists and
fixed it this morning. There were a number of older messages that had
been delayed by the problem. There were also about 70,000 bounce
messages sitting in the queue not being processed.

All that is cleared now so the server should operate properly from now
on (at least once all the old messages have been delivered).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk