[Gllug] suse keyring password

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 10:36:17 UTC 2008

Hi

I am using suse 10.3 and when I switch to wireless , I was asked to enter the default keyring password which I don't remember setting one up in the first place. I went to check with the keyring manager , it shows I have 2 keyring files - one is 'default' and the other one is 'session'.

I use my su password and other passwords i use but all don't work. I asked suse helpline but for legal reasons they can't help me.

I would be grateful if you could help me to unlock the keyring.

Please advise.

Diana
Win 100’s of Virgin Experience days with BigSnapSearch.com
http://www.bigsnapsearch.com
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk