[Gllug] OT: Vacancy

Stephen Harker stephen at positive-internet.com
Tue Apr 1 10:34:49 UTC 2008

Hello peeps,

We have a position available for a sysadmin to become part of our
lively support team. We are an established Linux-only hosting
company with 10 years experience in the business.
No Windows allowed :)

http://www.positive-internet.com/

Salary negotiable. Please contact me off-list for more details.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
All postal correspondence to: Positive House, 24 Broadway, London. W13 0SU

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk