[Gllug] List admin page.

Stephen Harker stephen at positive-internet.com
Sat Aug 2 01:08:48 UTC 2008

Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 18:39 +0100, Stephen Harker wrote:
>> Is there any chance that this link can be fixed?

> Done. Sorry for taking so long - I've been really busy.

No worries, thanks for sorting it out :)

Stephen

--
All postal correspondence to: Positive House, 24 Broadway, London. W13 0SU

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk