[Gllug] Hello All!!!

ryan-ir at hai.fi ryan-ir at hai.fi
Tue Aug 26 13:16:59 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 12:18:53PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> I can burn you a copy of the DVD if you like, which part of London are
> you based in ? Could you collect from Kentish Town area workdays ?

Hello Again

I hope you see this message and are still willing to burn a DVD for me.

As I said previously let me know the time and the place that you would
like to meet and I will get back to you.

I did try to send you an email this morning but it never got through.
Mail logs said somethin about greylists - I will have to take a look.
Actually, as I write the message has just been sent.

But anyway, please get in touch and let me know if you are still able
to help out with the DVD of Centos 5.2.

t. irvine
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk