[Gllug] Hello All!!!

ryan-ir at hai.fi ryan-ir at hai.fi
Sun Aug 24 09:50:11 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:04:55AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:

> Fair enough.  The cheapest I could find from an "official" supplier
> was around 2 quid from one of these:
> http://centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=24
> Not sure if that included delivery.

Thanks again.

Yes, I suppose that it is always best to get something from an "official
source". Though I was reading about a recent compromise at Red Hat so
you never know for sure.

> I would send you one myself but unfortunately I don't have any blank
> DVD-Rs at the moment.  But I'm quite sure someone on the list will be
> willing to burn one.

Thanks for the kind offer. I have ordered a cheap computer online and
it should arrive late next week. I am certain that I will get something
before that.

t. irvine
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk