[Gllug] Homechoice to Tiscali

Adrian McMenamin adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info
Sat Aug 23 13:07:59 UTC 2008

It appears that yesterday all Homechoice IPs finally became Tiscali ones
(and also shifted subnet ranges). At around the same time I seem to have
stopped getting emails and fear that all Tiscali IPs may have been
blacklisted or similar.

Is there anyone else out there who was a Homechoice customer and who is
or is not now having difficulties?

I had terrible problems with Homechoice about two years ago (they cut me
off and then -lying - said it was BT's fault), but since reconnection
the service has been very reliable if a little expensive (I only used it
for internet connectivity, having been a customer since they offered a
cheap 115kbs ADSL service)

So I am quite sorry to see it go, even though I knew it was coming.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk