[Gllug] Linux Mobile device that will work with BES or OMA?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Aug 29 14:53:11 UTC 2008

james wrote:
>> don't really want a Blackberry because I would like if possible a SSH
>> client (I know this would be a great pain on such a small keyboard).

I run ssh on my e61 and its not too bad, if you *dont* touch type its
easier :D

you could, if you were so inclined, get a iGo portable keyboard ( even
folded its larger than the phone ) that gives you pretty much a full
sized keyboard.

> Hi,  Will have a look at the Nokia E-Series. I use the E61I shortly to
> purchase the new E71.  A good website to look at as I can't find Nokia's
> own is http://www.e-series.org/

+1

I've been using the E61 for 2 years now, and looking to move to the E71
by the end of this year. A couple of people around me use the E71 and
are quite happy with the devices.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk