[Gllug] meeting - Linux DVD off topic

Jose Luis Martinez jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:53:02 UTC 2008

Hello and welcome to London and GLLUG.

There are Linux magazines in most WH Smith shops (pretty much all
train stations in London have one, if in doubt go to Victoria or
Waterloo), there are many of these shops everywhere but for a newcomer
those will be the easiest to find. The magazines regularly come with a
DVD with at least one distro, very often 2 or 3. Magazines cost 6 or 7
pounds.

I also have lots of DVDs from these magazines that I don't use, so
please contact me direct saying which distro do you want or need. I am
pretty certain I have Ubuntu, Fedora and SuSe.

Regards

Jose.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk