[Gllug] London job request (C, POSIX engineer)

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Thu Aug 21 18:11:17 UTC 2008

James Laver <gllug at jameslaver.com> writes:

> On 2008-08-20 10:06, "Mukund Sivaraman" <muks at banu.com> wrote:
>
> As mentioned yesterday on list, you're best off posting to Jobserve and
> CWJobs and waiting for recruiters to call you. I think I hold the record of
> 4 minutes between upload and first call, though with the way some recruiters
> are more like vultures than recruiters, it's not entirely surprising.

Or, if you don't like them, use the phone provided by your present
employer. I get an untold number of strange calls for whoever owned this
number before I started here.

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk