[Gllug] VACANCY: Technical Manager [LONDON]

jt at camalyn.org jt at camalyn.org
Tue Dec 30 10:28:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 09:00 +0000, jt at camalyn.org wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> I am recruiting for a client that has been using agile and extreme
> programming since they were formed and as a result their roles include
> pairing time with other sysadmins, developers and management.  They
> mainly develop using php, ruby (and ruby on rails) and are a 100% linux
> shop.

it might help if I were to say where this role was based...

it is based in London close to Kings Cross and the salary range is
dependent on experience and I am happy to guide and discuss off-list
with anybody who might be interested based on my description of the role
in my previous post.

thanks, JAMES

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk