[Gllug] Keyboards

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Wed Dec 31 11:22:57 UTC 2008

Simon Wilcox wrote:
> Adrian McMenamin wrote:
>> My old (eight years) PS/2 keyboard has essentially had it (letter decals
>> worn) and so I think I am making enough typing errors (as I cannot read
>> the keys) to justify buying a new one.
>>
>> What would people recommend?
>
> A permanent marker pen to fill them in again ?

Curiously enough, I've just bought myself a Christmas present of a "Das
Keyboard", which will never suffer from having the letters wear off.
Absolutely the wrong time to buy one given the current exchange rate,
but I've been promising myself one for ages - very nice.

Surely if you've been using your keyboard long enough for the letters to
wear off you shouldn't need them any more anyway?

Cheers,
John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk