[Gllug] Alpha and Sparc hardware

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Dec 2 18:54:42 UTC 2008

I have the following machines sitting with me, not been turned on for a
year+ now, so its a good time to pass them along to someone else who
might be able to use them, or be interested in playing

- Sun Ultra/10 ( with a sun keyboard + mouse ). Everything works, its
had solaris on it for a bit, then linux, then was used to do silo and
anaconda testing for sparc. Not sure how much ram is in there.

- Digital Alpha pws500 ( I believe its an ev56 machine ). its got a 10
GB harddrive, runs CentOS 4.2/alpha but missing a display card. Any PCI
VGA will work fine. Machine has 128MB of ram.

If you are interested, contact me offlist and we can fixup a time +
place most convenient for pickup.

- KB
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk