[Gllug] Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! I need a working ISP

John Edwards john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 17:36:13 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 05:24:07PM +0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Juergen Schinker wrote:
>> oh i forgot to mention the ISP
>>
>> www.goscomb.net
>
> I cannot think exactly why, but that name rings bells, and not for good
> reasons.

Probably Dan Goscomb, who was involved in Smoothwall.

From website's "About Us" page:
Goscomb Technologies was first launched as a Sole Trader in 2000
to provide bespoke consultancy services to clients...
Goscomb Technologies Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited
Company in January 2006 as the business continued to grow.

So what happens to support when he goes on holiday?

The network status page has an interesting AS path feature:
	http://www.goscomb.net/status/

--
|      John Edwards   Email: john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk         |