[Gllug] Anyone want a rack?

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Sat Dec 27 19:03:56 UTC 2008

Evenin' folks.

I have, in my (parents') garage, a half-height (24U) rack, Compaq branded. It
comes with one door attached, and one door separate (one of the hinges on the
separate door is twisted; it could be replaced if you have a friendly
metalworker). It's sitting on 4 casters, so it's easy to move around, and also
come with a very trendy hi-tech top (made out of finest B&Q MDF). Most
importantly, the posts are in good condition, so you can safely rack computers
in there (but you have to supply your own cage nuts and M6 screws).

Who wants it? It's sitting about half-way between junctions 2 and 3 of the M40,
and the sooner I can get it out of the garage, the better. It's free (in case
you hadn't gathered that already); you just need to come and pick it up.

It'll fit quite happily in an estate car (for reference, it's been in an
Peugeot 406 estate, and there's still some boot space left if you put the seats
down).

Dan
--
It's a good thing we don't get all the government we pay for.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk