[Gllug] Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! I need a working ISP

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Mon Dec 22 15:51:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 15:14 +0000, - Tethys wrote:
> At least according to your web page, your technical support contact is
> an email address, and no indication of the hours that it's manned. If
> there's a 24/7 telephone number (or at the very least something etter
> than 9-5 Mon-Fri), then UKFSN is looking pretty tempting. For a start,
> you're demonstrably blessed with a clue, which is more than I can say
> for most ISPs...

ADSL support is via email and telephone and is available 24/7. There are
times when this goes to an on call person via mobile however they are
not too many and that person is usually able to resolve things fairly
well where needed.

As I say don't switch to us just yet. I'll be making an announcement to
UKFSN customers and a couple of other places later today detailing why.

Jason

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk