[Gllug] Anyone want a rack?

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Sat Dec 27 21:11:30 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 08:48:26PM +0000, Chris Bell wrote:
> On Sat 27 Dec, Dan Kolb wrote:
> >
> > Evenin' folks.
> >
> > I have, in my (parents') garage, a half-height (24U) rack, Compaq branded.
>
>    How deep is it? Some racks are quite shallow and restrictive, but some
> Compaq boxes are deep.

Around 3 foot. I don't have a measuring tape handy to get accurate
measurements.

Actually, it's very similar in size to my other rack, which The Internet
informs me has external dimensions of 50 x 33.5 x 23 ( H x D x W in inches).

Dan
--
I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
on the same day.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk