[Gllug] Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! I need a working ISP

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:14:45 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Jason Clifford <jason at ukfsn.org> wrote:

> Not sure why you think UKFSN fails on any of the tests you mentioned.

At least according to your web page, your technical support contact is
an email address, and no indication of the hours that it's manned. If
there's a 24/7 telephone number (or at the very least something etter
than 9-5 Mon-Fri), then UKFSN is looking pretty tempting. For a start,
you're demonstrably blessed with a clue, which is more than I can say
for most ISPs...

Tet

PS. Incidentally, my current ISP also fails on requirement #2, which I
forgot to mention in the original email.

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk