[Gllug] Any Tux badges/stickers anyone for my 6 yr old

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Dec 2 22:46:40 UTC 2008

Unlike my 11 yr old my 6 yr old "gets" free and open software and is
very scathing about windows boxes on the net with his friends when he
visits, but uses 98 and xp at home off net for games etc.

H'ed love some Tux paraphenalia to wear and stick on his computers.
Anyone got some at home now unused?

Its' quite weird the way he gets environmentalism, global warming,
waste, over consumption, all those values, compared t his his older
sister who thinks its all totally uncool crap and wants windows like
everyone else and thinks Primark is Mecca and has done so since his age.
Much deeper thinker and unswayed by peer pressure, tho' he does get very
annoyed by the limitations that many web pages of games have in linux to
be fair he taks the point about virii and trojans and that protecting
windows would cost some 4 or 5 Lego technics sets a year if done
properly with a full blown security suite....

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk