[Gllug] NHSnet Choose and Book

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Fri Feb 1 07:59:55 UTC 2008

Trying to use the NHSnet Choose and Book system - thats the web based
system where you can book an appointment at a hospital clinic.

"We are sorry, but the web browser you are using is not compatible with
the online Choose and Book service.

We apologise unconditionally for any inconvenience caused by this
problem and can assure that we are working to make sure that future
versions of the Choose and Book online service work in as many types of
browser as possible."

That's on Firefox 2.0.0.10 fer gawds sake.
Anyone else up for a trip to Whitehall with petrol, matches, some
muffins and a toasting fork?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk