[Gllug] Recommendations for a manufacturer of clone ink cartridges

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:00:43 UTC 2008

How about CartridgeWorld? Their stores are mostly based around London
but I've bought stuff from them in the past with no problems - appears
to be decent quality stuff...

Pete

On 2/18/08, Ryan Cartwright <ryan at crimperman.org> wrote:
> John Winters wrote:
> > I need to buy a good supply of ink cartridges for an Epson Stylus Photo
> > R300.  From past experience of odd purchases, some are good and some not
> > so good.
> >
> > Can anyone recommend a reliable manufacturer of clone ink cartridges,
> > preferably with direct on-line ordering?
>
> Manufacturer? no.
> I can recommend Cartex.co.uk as a retailer. I have a Stylus Photo 890
> and have always found their compatible cartridges to be excellent. I
> tend to to go for the budget ones though as I do a fair bit of colour
> work and I've found the colours in budget compatibles (regardless of
> source) to be less than satisfactory.
>
> HTH
> --
> Ryan Cartwright
> http://www.cafamily.org.uk/oss
> --

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk