[Gllug] new mobile phone

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:26:29 UTC 2008

As I should have known the opinions vary :)

most ppl seem to think the GPS is only more or less there. I have a pretty
decent GPS bluetooth device that will stay in the car. Pressumably the nav
software would let me use that rather than the nokia built in?

Beoynd GPS reception and battery life (it will be on the car charger in the
car) is the nav software any good?

Also has anyone been succesful in calendar/contact sync with linux?

Cheers