[Gllug] Booting live cd .iso images from grub

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Thu Feb 7 13:17:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 12:38 +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 12:33:04PM +0000, Justin Perreault wrote:
> > This seems to cover the tip of the iceberg. The list user, as far as I
> > can recall, just simply downloaded the live CD ISO's he wanted to run
> > and on a reboot they were a part of his boot options.
>
> This one perhaps?
>
> http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantian/howto_lilogrub.html

Thanks, this should do the trick. But seems geared towards Knoppix
variants only.

This would need to be tested for non Knoppix variants. I'll definitely
look into this if the list user I keep mentioning does not turn up.

-Justin
--
If you are an adult, you can choose to act like a child. If you do not
accept being an adult, you are only a child. -JJJ

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk