[Gllug] Recommendations for a manufacturer of clone ink cartridges

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Mon Feb 18 08:36:53 UTC 2008

John Winters wrote:
> I need to buy a good supply of ink cartridges for an Epson Stylus Photo
> R300.  From past experience of odd purchases, some are good and some not
> so good.
>
> Can anyone recommend a reliable manufacturer of clone ink cartridges,
> preferably with direct on-line ordering?

Manufacturer? no.
I can recommend Cartex.co.uk as a retailer. I have a Stylus Photo 890
and have always found their compatible cartridges to be excellent. I
tend to to go for the budget ones though as I do a fair bit of colour
work and I've found the colours in budget compatibles (regardless of
source) to be less than satisfactory.

HTH
--
Ryan Cartwright