[Gllug] Free to a good home - old switches

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Thu Feb 28 21:22:43 UTC 2008

> Morning!
>
> At work we're binning some old switches.
>
> I've not got the model details yet (can get tomorrow), but theres four
> or five rack mounted 48-port 10/100mb ethernet switches, some of which
> have fibre modules. All can take them, but I'm not sure what
> availability's like.

I'd love to get my hands on one of these. One without fibre as I've no
use for it (more's the pity[1]) and it would be more useful with someone
who does.

Your email address looks like it's got one of those anti-spam devices in
it, so apologies to the list for spamming it.

Matthew

[1] more's is highlighted as incorrect, but mores just looks wrong. Discuss.

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk