[Gllug] Still struggling to set up IPv6 on a debian etch box

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sun Feb 24 16:28:32 UTC 2008

Richard Jones wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 02:35:09PM +0000, John Winters wrote:
>> I seem to have overcome my ADSL router problem
>
> Which router did you get in the end?

I *think* I found a way of setting up the netgear one.  Hidden in the
pre-defined firewall rules which usually are called things like
"ssh(tcp)" or dns(udp)" there's one called "any(all)".  I'm hoping that
by "all" they mean "all" and not "both" - the rest of the configuration
pages recognise the existence of only tcp and udp.

The reason why I'm now struggling with the IPv6 gateway configuration is
because I want to test and see whether the router is working the way I
want it to.

I will report back on whether I get it to work or not.

Cheers,
John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk