[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior PHP & Linux Hacker/Developer; "All your base"

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 21:47:42 UTC 2008

--------

Avi Greenbury writes:

>Now I know I'm not at all the kind of person you're after, but
>please put me out of my misery at let me know what
>
>> TGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGx1bHogYW5kIHdvcmsgd2l0aCBhIHlvdW5nIGR5bmFtaWMgdGVhbQ==
>
>means. It's been bugging me for days...

It means you're not the person they're looking for. If you were, you'd
have recognised it as a base64 encoded string:

	echo TGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGx1bHogYW5kIHdvcmsgd2l0aCBhIHlvdW5nIGR5bmFtaWMgdGVhbQ== | mmencode -u

Despite fulfilling all of their requirements, I am also not the
person they're looking for, as evidenced by the contents of the
decoded string...

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk