[Gllug] Free to a good home - old switches

Sean Tohill S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 20:39:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Avi Greenbury wrote:

> Morning!
>
> At work we're binning some old switches.
>
> I've not got the model details yet (can get tomorrow), but theres four or five rack mounted 48-port 10/100mb ethernet switches, some of which have fibre modules. All can take them, but I'm not sure what availability's like.
> I think there's one or two that are exclusively fibre.
>
> Free to a good home, they're in southwark (SE1), and so am I mon-fri 9-6ish.

i'd like any other people don't want for use in labs at the university.

any other networking equipment people don't want would be nice too. cisco
especially nice. nothing too big.

all used to teach hands on networking to students.

regards

sean

> --
> Avi Greenbury <god at lordandmaker.co.uk>
> --

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW, UK.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk