[Gllug] Free to a good home - old switches

Fri Feb 29 21:30:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:20:21 +0000
Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:

> Avi Greenbury wrote:
> > The three I've got currently are going to the first three poople who've replied.
> >
> > As I get more (hopefully) I'll let you know.
>
> I wrote to you offlist - you've not replied there, so I guess I'm in the
> queue too ?

Yeah, sorry, had a painfully busy afternoon/evening.

I've emailed the first three replies (by the times in my mail client), and made a list of everyone else, who I will go through in order. So if you've not had mail yet, you'll get one when I get a switch.

Sean's potentially got a vanload of kit, but I wont know what it is until I see it.

--
Avi Greenbury <god at lordandmaker.co.uk>
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk