[Gllug] Getting usbnet to work

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:40:33 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 4:21 PM, Adrian McMenamin
<adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info> wrote:

> Bits of the wiki say that, other bits suggest it has been dropped in later
> builds. as i have no means of accessing the device I cannot check
> /proc/modules!
>
> I need to get myself a serial cable

Yep. I generally found the serial cable to be more reliable than
usbnet anyway. The alternative, of course, is to get one of their
ethernet expansion boards, which are fairly cheap.

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk