[Gllug] Oyster cards vulnerable?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 02:13:53 UTC 2008

On 26 Jan 2008, Matthew King outgrape:
> Of course the *best* argument in favour of increasing passenger
> throughput is to get rid of the bloody barriers completely.

Instead they're putting more in. I'm really looking forward to having to
use the new-style chew-up-the-ticket barriers in the local-commute area
of Kings Cross: hint, guys, my ticket cost me well qover three thousand
pounds and if your ticket machine qchews it up, should you give even a
*slight* whine about replacing it free of charge I *will* sue you.

(they're normally OK about replacing *worn* tickets, but those damn new
thin gates can shred tickets longitudinally without warning...)

--
`The rest is a tale of post and counter-post.' --- Ian Rawlings
                                                   describes USENET
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk