[Gllug] Oyster cards vulnerable?

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Thu Jan 24 12:56:25 UTC 2008

t.clarke wrote:
> I wonder if you just use the card for Buses it just keep going on and on ???

I would assume the card reduces the total by what you have used for the
bus journey so at some point it will run out. Certainly if you get on
one bus, use the card (and subsequently run out of credit) and then get
on another the card is rejected due to lack of funds.

> In which case maybe two Oyster Cards would be an interesting exercise!

Not sure you can register two cards in the same name but two cards from
different people???

Ryan
--
Ryan Cartwright