[Gllug] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jan 24 23:58:03 UTC 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2008 3:40 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>> Also, there is no truth in your article. There has been no loss of any
>> data afaik - and I have spoken to some reliable sources within the OLPC
>> setup who all confirm the same thing.
>
> I posted what an OLPC representative has stated to me.  I don't see
> where the problem is in posting information that was given to me by an
> OLPC representative...

how many lug lists did you just join to post this email ? When was the
last time you did that ?

also, your post has near zero credibility - noone inside OLPC seems to
be aware of the issue you are talking about - so how about post some
info that makes it credible ? as in what number did you call - what was
the name of the person you spoke to, and perhaps an audio recording or
something verifiable that proves you are not lying out of your ass.

- KB

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk