[Gllug] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 25 01:16:50 UTC 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> If I had to guess, I monitor around 30 lug lists.  Many of them I have
> been on for years...

And you suddenly decided now was a good time to start spamming all of
them ? That too with info thats mostly irrelevant - as has already been
pointed out to you on another list, the olpc deal is not even available
here in the UK.

>> dude, you are just spreading baseless FUD around the place. However, the
>> one thing about you and your post that I find quite irritating is that
>> you are going around spamming this to as many LUG lists as you can find
>> hoping that someone will believe the tales you tell.
>
> I won't even respond to this because someone already posted
> information here which shows that this is not FUD.

You are imagining things again.... lay off that crack for a bit. Its
only you and me on this thread...

> No.  Again, if you have a problem with me, let's discuss this offlist...

The only problem I have with you is your spamming every LUG list I am on
with the same nonsense.

>> In the absence of a name or verifiable source - it only a figment of
>> your imagination unfortunately.
>
> Now that's just ridiculous.  You additionally propose that I made up
> this guy from New York City.  Unbelievable...

Ah well, maybe you have a point here... I am sure you mean that one
single 'guy from New York City'. Surely, there cant be more than one
'guy from New York City', can there ?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk