[Gllug] Oyster cards vulnerable?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 09:51:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 09:39:07AM +0000, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 09:34 +0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> > On Thu, January 24, 2008 9:15 am, t.clarke wrote:
> > > Maybe another good reasom to 'vote Boris'  !!
> > >
> > "another"?
> >
> > What was the other one then?
>
> Sheer comedy value. Frankly policies are nonsense on both sides anyway
> as they are dictated from central govt in truth so we may as well have
> someone whose antics provide comedy relief.

Has he said anything about reducing the haemoraging of cash into the stupidity
that is the olympics ... if a hospital had gone that over budget it would have
been capped long ago. They are now talking about adding something to MY
council rates (Watford) because they have somehow decided that I will
benefit by the olympics ???

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/