[Gllug] Bruce Perens in London February 2 - Want to make an event of it?

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Fri Jan 25 02:29:42 UTC 2008

Hi GLLUG Folks,

I plan to be in London on Feburary 2 and wonder if you folks would like
me to give a talk? I'd suggest my program "Innovation Goes Public",
about the economics of Open Source in Business. I gave it as the keynote
at the recent Olswang Open Source conference.

Please reply to me directly, not the list.

I am speaking in Belfast on the 1st, and have a meeting in Oslo on the
4th. There's a ham radio rally on the 3rd I might go to.

   Thanks

   Bruce Perens
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk