[Gllug] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 25 00:47:16 UTC 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2008 3:58 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>> how many lug lists did you just join to post this email ? When was the
>> last time you did that ?
>
> I am not evil.  I monitor many LUG lists.  I contribute to many of
> them.  Please just realize that I am not as monstrous as you believe I
> am.  And I will be willing to speak with you offlist if you have any
> other concerns...

You didnt actually answer the question - How many other LUG lists did
you post to today for the first time and post the same email you sent
here ? How many of them have you been on for more than a week ?

dude, you are just spreading baseless FUD around the place. However, the
one thing about you and your post that I find quite irritating is that
you are going around spamming this to as many LUG lists as you can find
hoping that someone will believe the tales you tell.

sick. You obviously have some personal grudge somewhere, or an agenda to
push.

>> also, your post has near zero credibility - noone inside OLPC seems to
>> be aware of the issue you are talking about - so how about post some
>> info that makes it credible ? as in what number did you call - what was
>> the name of the person you spoke to, and perhaps an audio recording or
>> something verifiable that proves you are not lying out of your ass.
>
> This is from someone in New York City...

In the absence of a name or verifiable source - it only a figment of
your imagination unfortunately.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk