[Gllug] LiVES 0.9.9.1 released !

salsaman at xs4all.nl salsaman at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 14 02:21:11 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have just released LiVES version 0.9.9.1.

Changes in this version:
-----------------------

Optimized realtime effects using glib slice allocator.

Fixed 0Hz wav audio loading problem (regression).

Added internal support for many more colourspaces.

Stop "undo cut" and "undo delete audio" from hanging. (regression).

Fixed crash when "Resize all Frames" is cancelled.

Much improved rendering quality.

Implemented LiVES-to-LiVES streaming.

Complete fix for empty string translation problem.

Fixed parameter change loops in some RFX plugins.

Show audio volume again in multitrack (regression)

Added "preview quality" setting to preferences.

Freeze video playback plugin interface for 1.0

Added advanced playback plugin settings in Preferences.

Updated Resize, Trim Frames and Rotate tools.

Added (rendered) effects "colour replace", "sepia" and "skip ahead".

Binary plugins are now installed in libdir (allows for multi-architectures).

Made Weed into libweed.

Updated French translation (thanks to Nicolas Chauvet (kwizart)).

Updated Portuguese translation (thanks to pixel and Marcio Monteiro).

GUI polish, and various minor bugfixes.

Thanks to pixel, Marcio Monterio, sorteal, Scott Barninger and kwizart for
advance testing !

URLs:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~salsaman/lives/current/LiVES-0.9.9.1.tar.bz2
http://www.xs4all.nl/~salsaman/lives/current/LiVES-0.9.9.1.tar.gz

md5sums:
f568c6a3ba59ecf3f52b7c56d7bc2a73  LiVES-0.9.9.1.tar.bz2
1cbcae4f9475c89f743f8b51a8d17030  LiVES-0.9.9.1.tar.gz

Enjoy !

salsaman

http://lives.sourceforge.net

--
"We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims."
- R. Buckminster Fuller

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk