[Gllug] Vacancy: Linux Sysadmin, Desktop Sysadmin, MySQL DBA etc (LONDON)

james jt at camalyn.org
Mon Jul 7 09:54:19 UTC 2008

hi,

my name is James and I am a recruiter specifically working in the open
source skills sector.

I am working with clients (predominantly successful e-commerce) seeking,
for example, Linux Sysadmins, "Desktop" (Linux/Windows) Sysadmins and
MySQL DBA's for positions in London and surrounding counties.  The key
for the majority of clients is finding a "true" technology enthusiast.

Consequently I would be pleased to hear from anybody that might be keen
to discuss roles that I am recruiting for right now.

Please send e-mails to james at camalyn.org

All the best,
James

P.S. I have posted in belief that I have followed the GLLUG commercial
posting policy as shown at
http://gllug.org.uk/index.php?/archives/4-Commercial-Posting-Policy.html

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk