[Gllug] Vacancy: Linux Sysadmin, Desktop Sysadmin, MySQL DBA etc (LONDON)

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 8 12:12:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 11:41:13AM +0100, Andy Millar wrote:
> > Okay, I'm wearing my flame proof underpants on this one, but would it
> > not be easier to create a separate jobs list at gllug.org.uk and let
> > people subscribe to that?
>
> I believe suck mailing lists, although not glug specific exist.

.. but the original posting would still not have been welcome as it
didn't relate to any specific role and was just a troll for CVs. :(

If the poster does have specific roles (the like of which I have
already seen him post to the Peterboro and Watford LUG lists) then
that would be fine however.

Original poster: you probably want to be a bit more careful; people
on these lists tend to have long memories and many of the lists are
publicly archived...

Cheers,
Andy