[Gllug] Anyone using OpenOffice.org 2.4.0 or 2.4.1 on Linux but not Debian?

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Mon Jul 7 16:47:01 UTC 2008

Dylan wrote:
> On Monday 07 July 2008, John Winters wrote:
>> Surely there must be someone else on this list who uses OpenOffice.org
>> 2.4.0 or 2.4.1 on Linux and could spare a moment to test the words I
>> indicated?
>>

> OOo2.4.1 on Suse 10.3 - all your examples are fine here.

Could you possibly send me the en_GB.aff file which you're using, and
the exact version of hunspell?  If you have access to the source then
I'd love a copy of affentry.cxx from the hunspell source package on your
distribution.  (Direct to me and not the list obviously.)

The bug which I've found isn't of the "might go wrong" type.  It will
fail every time given these words and the version of en_GB.aff
distributed with OpenOffice.org.  When I started investigating I
expected it to require really obscure conditions to tickle it, but it
doesn't.

Cheers,
John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk